Friday, May 4, 2012

For Starters...

Instead of summarizing what I want to do with this post, lets jump right into it!
My family is what is most important in my life. They are what keeps me going through the heartache and the pain. We are working on getting our own place within a couple months, preferably a town home. SO EXCITING.  We will be sealed this October, 2012 for eternity in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. We are working on a lot as a family right now. Divaunte and I have both been working hard and going to college at Utah Valley University. I am a proud mother of one 19 month old. Malakai. HE KEEPS ME BUSY. A good busy... I think. Well that's a lot about what is going on in my life right now.. I just am ready to get into the interesting stuff! So lets do this.

Things I enjoy:
I love going swimming with Divaunte and Kai.
LDS temples. They are gorgeous.
In love with PINTEREST. Yes. I know, I'm such a lady.
I enjoy education. Learning makes me happy. :')
BABIES. I can't lie, I'm very baby hungry.
Saying our nightly prayers.
Good people!
Sun-shiny days.







No comments:

Post a Comment